Couples counselling is my specialist area. I have worked with couples from all different types of cultures and orientations for many years.
I can help you in a variety of ways:
• Understand why you have a conflict with your partner;
• Work towards solving your conflicts peacefully together;
• Learn how to communicate with your partner effectively to create curiosity and support rather than conflict;
• Identify the strengths in your relationship;
• Understand why an affair happened;
• Realise why you chose your particular partner;
• See the problems in your relationship as an opportunity for greater understanding;
• Or; help you to separate with grace and integrity if this is the most appropriate path for you.
Price: £80 for one hour; £110 for 1.5 hours
Download Terms and Conditions here: cc-ts-cs-jan-17-2
Download initial questionnaire here: cc-questionnaire-mar-17
Price list is here: cc-price-list-mar-17
I also sometimes work jointly with my partner who is also a couples counsellor. For more information, see www.completecouples.com
‘An honorable relationship—– that is, one in which two people have the right to use the word‘ “love” —is a process, delicate, violent, often terrifying to both persons involved, a process of refining the truths they can tell each other. it is important to do this because it breaks down human self-delusion and isolation. it is important to do this because in so doing we do justice to our own complexity. it is important to do this because we can count on so few people to go that hard way with us.’